Mixed Reality Ep (Digital Release Only) $10

Mixed Reality Ep (Digital Release Only) $10
Available on Bandcamp. Just click the picture.

Click for direct Paypal to me!

Mercenary Sessions 2: Back to War

Mercenary Sessions 2: Back to War
Out Now!!!!! Click on the Pic to stream and/or download!!!!!

Mr Know it All (CD) $10.00 +Shipping

Mr Know it All (CD) $10.00 +Shipping
Also available on I-Tunes!!! Click picture to purchase it there!!!

Shopping Cart

HiSpeed Network T-Shirts

HiSpeed Network T-Shirts
$20+Shipping

Small-Medium

Sizes and Colors

Large-XL

Sizes and Colors

XXL

Sizes and Colors

Hi Speed Package

Hi Speed Package
(Mr Know it All CD+Hi Speed Shirt) $27+ Shipping

Small-Medium

Package Shirt Sizes and Colors

Large-XL

Package Shirt Sizes and Colors

XXL

Package Shirt Sizes and Colors

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Upcoming Radio Interview!!

     Peace, since Mercenary Sessions 2 dropped I've been making sure to spread the technology wherever and however I can. Catch me on CTTC Radio Sunday from 7 to 9pm. I chopped it up with them last year when Mr Know it All drop and it was a good time. Here is the link Click here to listen

No comments:

Post a Comment