Mixed Reality Ep (Digital Release Only) $10

Mixed Reality Ep (Digital Release Only) $10
Available on Bandcamp. Just click the picture.

Click for direct Paypal to me!

Mercenary Sessions 2: Back to War

Mercenary Sessions 2: Back to War
Out Now!!!!! Click on the Pic to stream and/or download!!!!!

Mr Know it All (CD) $10.00 +Shipping

Mr Know it All (CD) $10.00 +Shipping
Also available on I-Tunes!!! Click picture to purchase it there!!!

Shopping Cart

HiSpeed Network T-Shirts

HiSpeed Network T-Shirts
$20+Shipping

Small-Medium

Sizes and Colors

Large-XL

Sizes and Colors

XXL

Sizes and Colors

Hi Speed Package

Hi Speed Package
(Mr Know it All CD+Hi Speed Shirt) $27+ Shipping

Small-Medium

Package Shirt Sizes and Colors

Large-XL

Package Shirt Sizes and Colors

XXL

Package Shirt Sizes and Colors

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Fuck You Pay Me(2010 No favors)

Well I’m just gonna get right to it. Right now I’m busier then ever with my own material and material with my crew so my time is very valuable right now. What this means is if you are NOT Cadets Nation, fam, or someone with major pull in the industry I will not be providing any free verses, scratch hooks, or studio time. The rates are as follow

  1. A 16 Bar verse=$50 (anything over 16 we can work out something)
  2. Scratch Hook=$25
  3. Recording Time=$15/hr (hit me up for more info)
  4. Mixing songs=$10 a track

This ain’t me getting Hollywood or my ego getting to big. This is just me tryin to get paid for the time I spend working on shit for other people that I could spend working on my shit not being sure if its either gonna be under promoted, mixed wrong or not coming out at all. So this is clear enough so yall don’t put me in a weird position to tell you NO FREE SHIT!!! 2010 NO FAVORS!!!!!!

Thank You


No comments:

Post a Comment